Polycarboxylic acid water reducer is a high-performance water reducer and a cement dispersant in the application of cement concrete. It is widely used in highways, bridges, dams, tunnels, high-rise buildings and other projects. The product is environmentally friendly, non-flammable, non-explosive, and can be safely transported by trains and cars.
1. Good compatibility with various cements, good slump retention performance of concrete, extending the construction time of concrete.
2. Low dosage, high water reduction rate and small shrinkage.
3. Significantly improve the early and late strength of concrete.
4. This product has low chloride ion content and low alkali content, which is beneficial to the durability of concrete.
5. The production process of this product is pollution-free and does not contain formaldehyde. It conforms to the ISO14000 environmental protection management international standard. It is a green environmental protection product.
6. Using polycarboxylate water reducer, more slag or fly ash can be used to replace cement, thereby reducing costs.